1. Look outside, see all the snow. Check weather network and see the windchill. Decide to run on the treadmill.
2. Remember you don't own a treadmill.
3. Throw a hissy fit. Quit running.
|This gif raises so many questions.|
4. Un-quit running and start getting out the layers. Lots of layers.
|So many clothes.|
5. Add another layer.
|Ninja runner. BRING IT ON, WINTER.|
7. Start running. Through half a foot of delightfully light fluffy snow. Every km feels about 30% harder than usual. Look at pace on watch and laugh hysterically.
8. Develop frozen eyelashes.
|HARDCORE. Also, really freaking weird feeling. Couldn't see properly for half the run. Photo swiped from Patty.|
9. Turn around, realize that without the headwind, you are REALLY OVERDRESSED. Dressing for winter running is a delicate balancing act you have not yet mastered.
|A little overdressed.|